The Utah College Media Alliance is a partnership between the student media organizations at the universities and colleges throughout the state of Utah. The alliance began with the organization of the first annual Utah High School Media Boot Camp in 2015 and has expanded since then.
The Utah College Media Alliance promotes student media and journalism at the high school and college levels by sharing resources and providing training through the following:
- Utah High School Media Boot Camp
- Utah High School Media Symposium
- Future of Journalism high school media awards
- Internships at college media organizations
- College Media Symposium, trainings, and collaboration.
The group includes college media from the University of Utah, Utah State University, Weber State University, Utah Valley University, Westminster College, Salt Lake Community College, USU-Eastern, Brigham Young University, Snow College, and Southern Utah University.